Thursday 14 August 2014

Luvapuzzle is born!

So without fanfare, just as it should be, Luvapuzzle is born.

The beauty of a blog is that no apologetics are required. Readers can choose to be there or not (more likely not) but the creator can enjoy to their heart's delight.

I thought to launch with rollicking poetry ( using maximum license ) would be somewhat appropriate , as this form of expression has long been one of my "go to" devices, and this blog is expected to reflect who I am. Also this sort of playful rhyme is one of many enjoyments that I share with aforementioned son (otherwise known as unwise owl).

I want to share the puzzle which makes up my world with honesty, rather than with a pretence that I am anything other than a technology ignorant explorer who sees the potential for sharing my love of a puzzle (in many different forms) .

So without ado I give you....

AND SO I BLAUG

"You should blaug" said tallest son
"I should?" was my reply.
"You know you should...it's Blaugust!"
And so he cast the die.

I thought about what I might blaug..
Of recipes and runs,
Of sights I saw some beauty in,
Of cryptics I have done.

And so.. With trepidation
Here's my luvapuzzle blaug.
It surely will be simple
(Maybe like a warming haug? )

But in it i will share my joy,
Or into sorrow dig.
for life itself (which drives this blaug)
is just one puzzle big.


1 comment: